Mid America Plastics combines a wealth of plastic material expertise with years of practical welding and fabricating experience to offer our customers informed engineering assistance, and thermoplastic manufacturing capabilities that simply cannot be found elsewhere.
TRANSFORMING PLASTICS AND METALS TO MEET YOUR EXACT NEEDS
At Mid America Plastics, we can create a wide variety of custom solutions to satisfy your most demanding applications. You can count on our workmanship to meet your specifications, and no job is too big or too small.
• Engineering department that partners with you to assist in design concepts and price quotations – from prototypes to large volume assembly and production work
• Custom fabricators skilled at forming, cutting, drilling, tapping, hot air and extrusion welding.
• Ideal partner for all sizes of projects – tanks, tank liners, hoods, ductwork, plastic cabinets, bench systems, containment basins, pump stations, complete chemical handling systems and more
MATERIALS – PLASTICS
• ECTFE (HALAR®)
• PCTFE (NEOFLON™, also known as Kel-F)
• PTFE Teflon® (FEP, PFA and PTFE)
MATERIALS – METALS
• Stainless steel
• Chemical delivery, mixing and transfer systems
• Fume hoods and lab furniture
• Plating tanks
• Ventilation and ductwork fabrication and installation
• Temperature controlled specimen cabinet and automated coating systems for the medical industry
• Wet benches
• Manual and automated vertical plating lines
• Automated high-pressure spray wash system
• Custom tanks
• Electrowinning and metal recovery systems